2017 IPF Highlights
- 2 1/2 day conference & exhibition pass
- Many workshops on various aspects of offshore wind
- Expert speakers
- WindMatch sessions (What is WindMatch?)
- Welcome reception at the Naval Academy
- Policy breakfast
- Networking lunches and topic discussions
- Evening networking receptions
- Access to presentation slides
- Private Port Tour: Visit the largest privately-owned waterfront logistics and manufacturing multi-modal site in North America. Sparrows Point Shipyard Industrial Complex is the premier eastern seaboard location for the maritime and heavy industry with the largest operational dry-dock. Tradepoint Atlantic, formerly the Bethlehem Steel Mill, is being transformed into a 3,100 acre global hub for business, trade and commerce.
Not a member? Want to take advantage of discounted pricing? Contact Liz Burdock at Liz@bizmdosw.org or (443) 722-5788 to become a member or renew your membership.
- $995 Registration (until March 17)
- $1295 Late registration (after March 17)
- $1,295 Registration (until March 17)
- $1,495 Late registration (after March 17)
*Having trouble registering with Safari? Make sure your cookies are not disabled in Safari: Click on Preferences -> Privacy -> Always Allow. Restart Safari. If you are still having problems, contact Courtney at email@example.com.
*Private events may not conflict with official event hours.