Why attend the 2017 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum?
Engineering. Construction. Manufacturing. Offshore wind is the work of many. The Business Network for Offshore Wind connects industry to opportunity. More than 90 businesses strong – working together to learn, connect, and participate in the global and regional offshore wind market.
The IPF is the #1 technical conference for offshore wind in the United States dedicated to moving the industry forward. Offshore wind brings new revenue streams and thousands of jobs to the United States. Attending the IPF gives you the opportunity to network with the industry’s leading global experts, generate new business opportunities, strengthen the U.S. offshore wind supply chain and directly shape the industry. Let’s work together to keep moving this new U.S. industry forward.
At the 2017 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum, we give you the knowledge and tools that result in better business conversations, more informed business decisions and determine your niche in the OSW industry. The IPF is your chance to:
- Connect to a network of synergistic businesses, suppliers and associated organizations engaged in the offshore wind industry.
- Create active channels for business transactions.
- Start a dialogue that will help you share in developing and sharing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services.
- Build relationships with entities outside of the geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and expand business opportunities.
- Develop networks for business financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as opportunities to expand into markets nationally and internationally.
There was more information and networking at this conference than the past three OSW conferences I’ve gone to put together. I am finding the format and the way it’s set up to be very beneficial in terms of encouraging people to team up. I’ve made a number of solid connections. We are going to get the phone calls and meetings and we are actually going to team and we are actually going to submit proposals together.Jay Borkland, Apex Companies, LLC
Take a look at more quotes about the IPF.